How to drive the old folks crazy...

If you're here for the stuff on my running... you're late... it's here. Otherwise, enjoy the cute kid stuff and the toddler running clips :)


This girl is 

NON

STOP.

She looks all adorable and innocent...
not at all like a full-throttle, dancing and running 
machine!

Today was my wonderful mother-in-law's 88th birthday! She is such an amazing woman, and I am so very fortunate to get to love my mother-in-law :)  She is the granny of "Granny's Gadgets" fame.

We went to the senior community where she lives to celebrate her birthday. Three of my husband's siblings were there with their spouses and kids, and his brother played music for the residents. The older kids were quite uncharacteristically wonderfully-behaved :) This made Miss C much easier to cope with... and for this I was so very grateful. Let me reiterate... the girl is non-stop.

I shot a series of clips of Miss C in action. I still don't know how to splice it all together, so they are just in a row. The titles printed on the clips are just what I put on when downloading, so they have no relevance to the actual  sequencing of events. I certainly don't expect you to watch all of these (or perhaps any for that matter!). I included so many (and still a mere fraction of what all happened) so you could get an idea of how non-stop this girl is.

She really got into the music in the early going... and danced while she explored the perimeter of the performance area... which included the bathrooms, of course...







After a little dancing, it was time to twirl. Twirling has a similar effect as alcohol... except there are no toxins entering your body, no calories and no hangover... 



Then it was time for an early evening running workout... barefoot, of course, and in a skirt ;-)


really ultra jiggly camera work because I had to run really fast to catch her...


more jiggly stuff that might make you sick, 
but she is super cute when she finally stops!


finally put some shoes on the girl... 
much to the relief of a few very concerned residents :P


And if you missed the training post... and the running is really what you'd rather be reading about... just click here and pretend like none of this other stuff happened :)