It's a bit chilly so we're back to socks and wooly pullovers and in true Widow Twanky style, my house has laundry hanging to dry from every available space. It's tough gettting work clothes clean and dry for Monday in weather like this!
I've had a dig round in the cupboard and found some more scone mix (bought a while ago from Approved Food) and a half full pack of sultanas and I've rustled up some scones for the freezer. They only take 15 minutes to cook in a hot oven, so economical on energy too. I baked today and yesterday in my mini-oven, and although I had reservations about its baking abilities, they have come out quite well. I've got loads of school prep to do today and I'll be in the lounge by the big window to get any light there is, under a snuggly blanket as sitting still is not good in this weather.
Is anyone else thankful for the rain?
Until tomorrow,
Froogs xxxxx
