Two Tartlet Minis

On the second day of Christmas, her Tartness gave to us...



Two Tartlet Minis

and a Boy Toy on a Hay Bale...









Twas the night before Christmas

and out in the den

The cat was attacking

the lid of a pen



The tree gave a shaking

each time that she lept

and I wrapped my packages

while my family slept



When from the back room

I heard a faint hum

I swallowed my mouthful

of eggnog and rum



I perked up my ears

and listened once more

then I walked to her room

and I stood at the door



I heard a small giggle

and saw a flash of light

then I opened the door

and I glared at the sight



“If you're texting all night

then Santa won't come.”

She rolled up her eyes

Like I thought she was dumb



“Well you'll wake up your brother

if you don't go to bed.”

“I'm already awake.”

a scratchy voice said.



“Who do you think I was texting?”

My daughter asked me.

“Well you'll wake up your father,

So lights out, on three!”



And I heard the text clicking

As I shut both their locks

Merry Christmas to all

Even the cat in the box...





erm... sack, I mean...













Thing 1 says “Merry Christmas!”







Thing 2 says “Merry Christmas!”