Since I’ve been forbidden from starting Naked Thursday in the common room, I’ve taken my movement abroad… AND IT’S SUCCEEDING! (and there was much rejoicing)
The first evidence came about last March…
Naked Hiking in the Alps (brrrrrr)
And then just yesterday somebody alerted me to
Nude Hiking in Germany (warning, naked people)
And so with my small achievements in Continental Europe, I’ve decides to rile up the nudist movement in the US, and what better time than fall?! The climate is perfect! Not so hot that you get sweaty and your skin chaffs. Not so cold you wish you had *gasp* clothes on.
CALLING FOR ADVOCATES:
Call your congress people! Write them letters! Tell them we want nude hiking in the National Forests! Imagine Old Faithful admired by masses of naked people! It’s glorious!
Oh, I know… now all my friends from Idaho are going to write and say, ‘what’s this about? It’s no big deal. We’ve been hiking naked since the 60’s.’ And that’s all well and good to you rural folks, running around in the buff where nobody will SEE, but isn’t this an activity you think everyone ought to be entitled to? Hiking into a little lake outside of Elk River is lovely, but wouldn’t it be nice to do the Grand Canyon? I’m just sayin’…
*giggles madly*
Monster Math
World Domination Plans aside… I’m not ACTUALLY a power hungry bitch… the whole world domination thing is really about making everyone be NICE to each other (something naked people are inclined to do).
[artwork from deviant art artist Autumn16Solstice]
But somehow… every time I try to help somebody with MATH they think I am trying to squash them like little bugs. My husband lectured me last night on not being more patient with my daughter (all I did was go away when she told me to). The PROBLEM, is that she and I speak a different language when it comes to math. The hubby says ‘you can’t skip steps’ but I don’t even know I’m MAKING steps… my brain just does it. My son got my brain, my daughter got his, so it’s not surprising he thinks I’m being tricksey. The problem is, since he doesn’t get it either, he can’t be the helper. I just hope she will follow through with her teacher’s free hour and get help from someone who knows how to teach math.
LAPDANCE Update
I have made a call for nominations to the facebook group, but if you, or anyone you know, wants to nominate an agent or publisher for a lapdance, (explained HERE) then please email me!
And Happy Delusional Thursday to all!

