
The Tart has a wish list of thing I’d like to be able to do. You might be just the person who can grant it!!! Seriously! You’d be… like MAGIC!
The Tart wants to know HOW TO…
1) Have my siggie in blog comments be a link to HERE. A few of you do this. I’ve seen it. Come on… grant my wish!!!
2) Figure out how to post links off to the side of my blog, preferably categorically--I’ve seen then with “writing blogs”, “animal blogs”--you know what I’m talking about… How do I DO that? I want to promote the blogs I love, but I don’t know how!!!
3) Design a website without learning a ton of code. Is there a downloadable software or something that can give me a tool kit to pick and choose?

The Tart NEEDS…
4) A literary agent. So if you’re a literary agent, or know one, or have one… call me… strike that… email.
5) A publishing contract so I can quit my day job. So if you are a publisher… you know where I am.
6) Financial security so I can give up my day job and just WRITE!
And while I’m at it (and because seven is the most magically powerful number, the Tart requests…
7) World Peace.
Friday Hodge Podge
Confident you’re going to heaven? Worried about your pets after the Rapture? (am I the only one who can’t think of that word without hearing Blondie sing it?) I’ve got a solution for you.eternal earthbound pets
I’m not altogether confident I could enjoy a heaven that had a “No Dogs Allowed” sign, and I’m sure that perfection we attain would get rid of the cat allergies, so I’m not at all in favor of the no pets rule but I’m sure that’s just me.
Kreativ Moi!
And I am such a scatterbrained goofball sometimes, that I missed this from Tuesday, but I am HONORED, and would like to thank Patricia Patricia Stoltey. I am working on my awards!
Speaking of awards… also working on the LAPDANCE Awards… Joris is the BEST -- they are HOT and everybody will want one! *dishes smooches to Joris before he reminds me I’m old enough to be his mother*