Like most of the others, this week's gadget was a complete mystery to me. That doesn't necessarily mean it is all that exotic... it just underlines the fact that I am fairly kitchen-ignorant.
This tool does seem rather useful... lemon curlies for a martini, lemon zest for a lemon meringue pie... but no way is it as useful as the awesome green shirt I am wearing in the video.
My green shirt is from 1996. I wear it a lot. It is perfect for the warm up portion of a run, for sleeping in and for making videos. I got it at a race back when I was a kind of decent runner. It reminds me of those days. The olden days. These gadgets are also from the olden days. I thought the two would go well together tonight... old green shirt and old gadget... both old and both useful. Is it working for you?
And only about a week left of the constant haranguing about voting in the Top 25 Blogs contest, so bear with me :) There's a couple of ways to play this thing... clicking HERE or popping that pink button at the top right. Simple simon... getting sooooo close to the top 10 that I can taste it like lemon zest!