How did you come up with your main character?
I came up with my main character by stepping outside myself and creating an alter ego....What? So you are claiming to be me now? Alter Ego my behind! This is Erika, for those of you all who don't know me I am who she based her first two books on. Do not let Omegia Keeys fool you. She wishes she could be me. I am a woman that every man desires, I have my own internet business, and now I just opened up my own club. Omegia on the other hand, sits in a freaking office wearing that US Army uniform. As a matter of fact her hair is pulled up in a bun each day! You know she stole my life story and had the nerve to write about it calling the first one Passionate Playmates and the second Seduction.com. From what I heard she has another one set to release at the end of this month, Can You Keep a Secret? Well I have a secret for her and I am telling it.
Omegia brought her sneaky behind up to my club Passionate Playmates a few years back and started taking notes. I saw her watching me, how I move, how I talk, and even how I pull in all my customers. She is so sneaky she some how figured out what I do in my own home! I mean how the heck does she know I have private rooms in my house and the names of my security guards....
Look, Erika, be quiet and let me finish this. Sorry about that. Erika gets a bit beside herself sometimes and thinks she runs everything. As I was saying Erika aka Ecstasy is like my alter ego. She is that sassy part of me that comes out on paper. When I start writing she just takes over and my story seems to just flow. When I first start a story I already know the basic concept along with the beginning and end. I just need to fill in the gaps.
My advice for character development is to turn yourself into your character and let them take over. I am an erotic fiction writer so almost any thing goes. It's a way of freeing myself on paper.
Speaking of freeing...my time is not free. Omegia, hurry up. You are costing me money! You know my girls start act crazy when I am not keeping a close eye on them. Hurry up and finish this.
Okay, once again I apologize for that. It has been my pleasure. As always keep writing!
For more information about Omegia Keeys check her out on her website www.omegiakeeys.com and follow along with her on the Domestic Seduction Book Tour at www.domesticseduction.webs.com.
www.passionatewriterpublishing.com

