I thought maybe, even though nudity NEEDS no excuse, that we should have a PURPOSE to our party! So I am sending out a big giant THANK YOU to my first readers.
First First Readers
These would be the people who read my stuff back in the day… my Harry Potter homies. Tara was my FIRST first… always a special one… Natasha took that and said “WRITE SOMETHING ORIGINAL!”
Of course that leads to The Burrow---the endless reads and feedback on CONFLUENCE early chapters. I LOVE YOUS GUYS! (that would be the Bronx plural of you).
First ‘Knew me whens’
Erin-you were my first old (well, no older than me—she is a college friend) friend to read. And Mr. Geurtsen—my high school history teacher. It is scary to send something out there to non-writers—people who know you personally.
And my SUPERSTAR friends who are doing reads of LEGACY and my Cozy chapters…
Michelle and Leanne turned around LEGACY with SUPER speed… (I promise to start editing pretty soon). (love having speedreader friends!)
And once again Leanne with the Cozy, along with (soon) Stacy and Elizabeth…
Helpfulness
Some readers are great at catching plot holes, or pointing out where you confuse. Some are great at micros stuff (grammar, spelling). Amazing Mari helped point out PACING. Some point out fact inaccuracies (Thanks Michelle for PDX fact checking!).
I am learning (and expect to learn much more soon) the ins and outs of a new genre.
There have been lots more, so sorry I didn't give everyone by name... Just know you are FABULOUS!
So I am toasting the helpful people out there who help make the books we write BETTER! Now lets wrestle in some pudding!!!


