I have been tagged by Gunnel for 16 things about me and 16 pictures. Some of this you will already know, but here it is:

- Me - I liked to sit on pretty embroidered cushions - I could touch my toes in those days!
- I live in St. Ives, Cornwall
- I love pebbles and decorate my home with them
- I love art and painting, especially pebbles
- I love things connected to the sea and seaweed
- My initial is C and my favourite colours are white & naturals with touches of RED
- My style is country and I love berries and candles
- I am inspired by the patterns of nature especially seeds, pods and seed heads. This is a charcoal drawing I did of an agapanthus seedhead
- Music is important to me - I love heavy metal and rock. My hero is Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy
- Seagulls feature because I live by the sea, I have seagulls on my bag!
- I love textile art - I studied textiles at College and produced a huge project on pebble patterns
- I love pebbles and hearts
- My favourite winter flower is a snowdrop and I love flower fairies
- I love snow and trees. I love branching patterns in nature
- Combining my love of blackbirds, sewing and the colour RED
- I love seedheads and poetry about nature
I will be away for a few days and then I have visitors down for a little while so I'm taking a short break from blogging and flickr. I will be back again at the beginning of April and hope to catch up with you all then. Have fun while I'm away!