Not getting "important" things done.

The drawers are empty.

This is what happens when you shift your priorities...


At least it's all clean!  And I've been here before, so I know how to take this one on!  Get it?

I'm not showing you the rest of the house on purpose. Now that Miss C is running amok, there are no mess-free zones at all. Staying on top of that biz is a full-time job, I tell ya! O. Right. That would be MY full-time job. I keep forgetting that part.


Enough campaigning for Top 10 in that Circle of Moms contest for the day... I need to fold this mess. And maybe pick up a little around here.

And get some exercise.

But that pink circle is just begging to be pushed! Or if you are too lazy tired to move the cursor allll the way up there, you can just click HERE to vote :)