Four dozen...

looks like this...


and this...


and this...



And this...


Happy Birthday to MEeeeeeeeeee!  :)

Just so you know, this photo of me is a couple of weeks old. I tried taking one yesterday, but the bruising from my DIY nose job still hasn't subsided. This one, although with my only once-broken nose, is better than yesterday's. And if you missed Miss C's photo yesterday, you must go back and see it :)

I had planned on getting this post up yesterday... on my birthday... in case you missed it :P

It was a great time! We went out last night without any kids... woo hooo!!!!

And had a ch-ch-ch night....

  • Cheese (and salami eaten in the car on the way to the movie)...
  • Chips (smuggled into the movie because I decided that the movie popcorn is bad for me... but potato chips are waaaayyyyy better... lol)
  • Chocolate (also smuggled into the movie so that we didn't have to pay $4 for a box of Raisinets)
We were going to get a Coke, but it doesn't start with "ch".

What can I say? I'm super easy to please :)


And many thanks to all of you who helped make my birthday that much more special with your wonderful birthday wishes!