Things I love Thursday
that late afternoon feeling, the sound of crows cawing
the dappled golden glow of Autumn sunshine
going home, the end of the day, sunset ...
1. . 2. Growing mending 3. Assemblage-untitled 4. Bird in the hand 5. Perfect end to a day 6. Winter sun 7. In a dream that I had ... 8. Night 9. Still holding on
that late afternoon feeling, the sound of crows cawing
the dappled golden glow of Autumn sunshine
going home, the end of the day, sunset ...
1. . 2. Growing mending 3. Assemblage-untitled 4. Bird in the hand 5. Perfect end to a day 6. Winter sun 7. In a dream that I had ... 8. Night 9. Still holding on
Autumn pyracanthus berries and leaves

I feel it most in the Autumn ...
that late afternoon feeling
lots of chatter as school is out
an hour to go till you finish work
and you look out the window dreamily
wishing you were home
walking home
a crow caws, leaves fall
an earthy scent surrounds you
the sunlight is dappled, golden and bright
but the sun is lower in the sky now
and it feels a little chilly
that late afternoon feeling
lots of chatter as school is out
an hour to go till you finish work
and you look out the window dreamily
wishing you were home
walking home
a crow caws, leaves fall
an earthy scent surrounds you
the sunlight is dappled, golden and bright
but the sun is lower in the sky now
and it feels a little chilly
the light fades and it gets dark earlier
slippers and a nice cup of tea perhaps?
a slice of cake?
late afternoon
the sun slips away
to a starry twilight
not a poem - just words
leafy lovelies
slippers and a nice cup of tea perhaps?
a slice of cake?
late afternoon
the sun slips away
to a starry twilight
not a poem - just words
leafy lovelies

I'm having a giveaway!
It's to thank you
~ for visiting ~
~ for adding yourself as a follower ~
~ for all your fab and groovy comments ~
~ and for putting up with my long rambles!
If you would like to win:
~ some of my naturally dyed fabrics in assorted colours ~
~ some hand made textile art beads ~
~ some of my heat distressed chiffons which I dyed myself ~
just leave a comment here
(come on you lurkers!)
and I will pull the winner's name next week
on Halloween
everyone's welcome to have a go
good luck!
Carolyn ♥

