Frugal Weight watchers




I like the picture of me on my bike. I'm on holiday a few years ago and I had lost three stone. I wore a bikini on holiday and sun bathed by the pool and felt like a princess! I still am a princess but I look like Shrek's missus! So! I'm going to climb up and get back on the wagon that I've fallen off for the last two and a half years! I'm going to be realistic and know it's going to be harder than last time as I can't afford the nicest and healthiest foods and will have to make do with what I can get.

I have joined a very exclusive slimming club as Dearly Beloved has decided to lose weight with me. I've been totally inspired by a blog I follow by "Bitchcakes" a lovely lady from Brooklyn who has lost weight by hitting the streets of New York on her Hello Kitty pink bike, and cycles in high heels, a basque and lots of lippy!!! Dearly Beloved reminded me about our bikes, bike rack and how we've paid for them (still paying for them!) and we need to get over to the Camel Trail at the weekends to get some exercise and other than paying to park the car, a couple of quid for diesel, it's reasonably cheap! It can get very busy! So, get there early and pack a few drinks in your panniers as it's a hot and muggy ride through the camel valley.

So here is my starting weight - 13 stone and 12 pounds - BMI = 27 - I hope to lose a pound a week, and maybe, like Bitchcakes, you'll get the weight loss photographs! Weigh day will be Tuesday!