So sanity disclaimer aside (and possibly Internal Conflict Day Blamed--will get back to you on that), please join me in welcoming Jo Davis and her book Domestics to the Tart stop on her blog book tour!
Character Reflection
Domestics chronicles a woman’s struggle from someone who let’s things happen to someone who makes things happen. Sarah becomes an assassin for hire, doing away with men who are eerily similar to the man who victimized her. In this way, she is repeatedly getting her revenge, taking back her life. But, Sarah tends to go a little overboard and, well, it doesn’t end well.
They say that each writer puts a little of themselves into their characters. I guess Sarah does have a little of me in her. I took charge of my writing career. After years of waiting for the big break to happen to me. I’ve struck out with my books, on the Domestic Seduction Tour with Omegia Keeys , with the Authors Supporting Authors Virtual Tour and numerous guest blogs, interviews and appearances. In this way, I am taking back my career. But, just like Sarah, I tend to go a little overboard. (Maybe the almost daily Facebook updates about this book tour are a little much.)
To all of you writers out there, can you find the little piece of yourself in your characters? It doesn’t have to be a main character like Sarah. Just pick one of them. You may be surprised at what you find out about yourself, and how much “you” that is invested into your own writing.
Domestics is available where books are sold online. Pick up a copy signed by the author at www.bylinesbyjo.com.
For more information on the Domestics Seduction Tour visit www.domesticseduction.webs.com .
