Yesterday's supper comprised of the butternut squash and sweet potato burgers I had made and frozen before; with a huge helping of homemade coleslaw. This is a great thing to take to a BBQ as a contribution as you can make almost kilo of coleslaw for £1. I use a food processor but you can make all of this with a grater. I grate 4 carrots, I then switch the attachment to a thin slicer and then shred half a white cabbage and a large onion. It gets too mushy if you grate it all. I then mix it with the cheapest mayonaise I can buy and that forms the salad part of my meat. I grilled the veggie burgers and had them with the mayonaise.
Vegetarian cookery for the fun of it
Yesterday's supper comprised of the butternut squash and sweet potato burgers I had made and frozen before; with a huge helping of homemade coleslaw. This is a great thing to take to a BBQ as a contribution as you can make almost kilo of coleslaw for £1. I use a food processor but you can make all of this with a grater. I grate 4 carrots, I then switch the attachment to a thin slicer and then shred half a white cabbage and a large onion. It gets too mushy if you grate it all. I then mix it with the cheapest mayonaise I can buy and that forms the salad part of my meat. I grilled the veggie burgers and had them with the mayonaise.