I have my 45th country today and do you know what it is? Azerbaijan. How FREAKING cool is THAT? I mean I am thrilled every time I get a new country, but I have a (possibly unnatural) attraction to the former Soviet Union (in fact all the eastern block). I can't explain it exactly, but I think it is some convergence of that they lived with so many taboos, and were also so taboo to us, as I grew up. And this particular little country, is so close to all the CURRENT conflict (which I won't comment on because I seem to typically offend my countrymen) *cough* okay, so I don't censor well... I will summarize it with this... George W. Bush. Small dick syndrome. Enough said.
I just am so constantly humbled by how far a person can really reach with this nutty internet thing, and baffled that people from such vastly different human experience want to read what I have to say.
Oh, I know a lot of people get here by searching for naked tarts, cross dressing, and Chad Kroeger's sexual indiscretions (which I am happily one of *snort*) but I get all fuzzy anyway. I love you Azerbaijan! Thanks for reading! (same to Serbia, that last new one)