It's going to be a miserly March as we have car insurance to renew and such an expense is hard to find and the only answer is to go without somewhere else. A year ago I would have put this on a credit card and would have paid for it one day but that can no longer happen. I don't mind "if it's" for supper and I don't mind porridge with jam for three meals if it means living within our means!! So watch this space for some 'odd' dinners this week.
"If it's"........................
It's going to be a miserly March as we have car insurance to renew and such an expense is hard to find and the only answer is to go without somewhere else. A year ago I would have put this on a credit card and would have paid for it one day but that can no longer happen. I don't mind "if it's" for supper and I don't mind porridge with jam for three meals if it means living within our means!! So watch this space for some 'odd' dinners this week.