Frosted beauties

I've just got back from four days away visiting family and delivering early Christmas cards and gifts. This week I'm finishing off my hand made gifts and getting parcels posted so I will be back blogging again at the weekend. I'm sorry I won't be able to blog hop very much until the weekend

Meanwhile, with help from Daisy, I've added some seasonal music to my blog so turn up the volume if you would like to listen, or turn it off ... if you don't ;o) LOL

Frosty oak leaves






















1. Frosty leaf 2. Frosty oak leaf 3. Frost on the acorns 4. Frosty oak 1 5. Macro of frosted oak leaf 6. Frost on oak leaves 7. Frosty oak leaves P58 8. Frosted oak leaves 9. Oak leaves in frost

All credit goes to the wonderful and talented artists and photographers whose work is included here. Please click on the links to go to the artists' work

I hope you have a good creative week ahead ...


Carolyn ♥