The Hangover is, of course, about the day after a very event-filled bachelor party in Las Vegas. And, as to be expected, there's a lot of weird, crude humor. Right up my alley!
Don't expect a really great storyline, but it was a fun movie to watch. My favorite character was Allen, a chubby soon-to-be brother-in-law in the group. He was weird and hilarious. He has a great dry, serious humor that just cracks you up. The part I laughed the hardest was when someone was yelling at him and cursing and such and he just said "Your language is very offensive!" back. Lots of great lines in this movie, and of course since it's a comedy, it has a fairly happy ending.
If you need to chuckle and watch something mindless, this is it :o) The only reason the rating I'm giving it seems low is because it won't be a favorite of mine, but I probably will own it eventually, just for the laughs.
3.5 out of 5 stars
~Sarah