ABC Meme

ABC Meme
I was tagged by Lit and Life for this :o)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share your ABC’s.
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs.
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.



Available or married? Well I'm not married, but I'm definitely not available!

Best Friend? Probably my honeyman.

Cake or Pie? Mmmmm cake!

Drink of choice? Ice water I guess.

Essential item for every day use? Cell phone.

Favorite color? Brown!!! And pink.

Google? Sometimes, I use Yahoo too.

Hometown? Rochester, NY

Indulgences? Books, food, and bubble baths.

January or February? February! My birthday and Valentine's Day, so you can't go wrong :o)

Kids and their names? No kids for me!

Life is incomplete without…? Smiles!

Marriage date? Not married.

Number of siblings? 3 - Heather, Amanda, and EJ

Oranges or apples? Apples, they're easier to eat. I'm not good at peeling oranges.

Phobias and fears? Tornadoes, killer dolls, growing old.

Quote for the day? "Life is good...enjoy the little things" - a little plaque I have on my desk at work.

Reason to smile? I get to leave work early today! And since it's Friday I get to spend time with Treland tonight :o)

Season? Spring! I absolutely love it when you can see the first little buds growing on the trees.

Tag 3 people?
Lori at The Coffee Girl
Thauna at Silly Fluff n' Stuff

Jo at Diggin' Around


Unknown fact about me? Cranberry juice makes me sick.

Vegetable you hate? I can't think of one...aren't I such the snob?

Worst habit? Nail-biting, without a doubt.

X-rays you’ve had? None.

Your fave food? Chicken! And potatoes.

Zodiac sign? Pisces