Recently I've been enjoying spending a bit more time away from the computer, getting things done at home, spending nice time with hubby and catching up with my own projects and experiments
I've got lots of new things to share with you, the trouble is knowing where to start and what to show you first. So, I think I will start with some general blog stuff and lots of blog buddies to thank and by the time you get to the bottom of this post you may feel like you have been attending an awards ceremony, but here goes .....
THANK YOU to Brandy from Brandywine Boutique for the wonderful gifts I received in her giveaway. There were so many lovely treasures in my package - vintage lace, ribbons, papers, tags, embroidered flowers, buttons, charms and threads - all gorgeous!

THANK YOU to Lynda from Diva Designs for tagging me for "A Bit of Summer Silliness"

Here are my Six Summer Sillies:
1. Beachcombing - collecting pebbles, shells and seaweed
2. Walking barefoot - sand between my toes
3. Paddling in sea water so cold it makes me scream!
4. White chocolate Magnum ice cream
5. Birdsong - the song of the blackbirds in my garden
6. Knitting seaweed
For playing along I'm supposed to nominate six of my blog buddies for their "Six Summer Sillies" so I'm nominating:
1. Karen - Missy K
2. Gez - Gez's Crafty Bits
3. Jo - Knit Weave Felt
4. Lesley - Sea Blue Sky & Abstracts
5. Cathie - Clevelandgirlie
6. Michala - Kayla Coo
Please only play along if you want to (no obligation!)

THANK YOU to Kirsty from MeplusMolly for another blog award received - the Butterfly Blog Award. It's green and purple so I've placed it on my other blog - thank you Kirsty!
THANK YOU for mentions of my work on Rachel's Melted Fabrics and on About.Com - Using Leftover Embroidery Floss Threads and Fibres (I'm no. 7)

THANK YOU to Morna Crites-Moore
for including my felt and textile bead
in her mosaic on her Bittersweet blog
(19th June)
This is just a small section of the mosaic
Mine is the long bead at the bottom
1. Velvet laid on roving
2. Women's Suffrage
3. Long bead
THANK YOU to The Magnifying Glass Nature Journal for posting my seaweed mosaic (June)
THANK YOU to Niminy Fingers (Make Your Presents Felt) for including my watercolour pebbles in her mosaic on her Niminy Fingers blog (25th June) - wish my pebbles were red!


THANK YOU to Poppalina for including my rainbow in her mosaic (5th July)
THANK YOU to Cathy for her very kind gift which I will show you soon with another post and for including me in her mosaics from time to time
THANK YOU to you all for staying with me while I've been away, for staying in touch with me, for your emails, twitters, flickr messages and comments, blog comments and friendship - I really appreciate it
IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!