Yellow

Today I'm combining Mosaic Monday with A Year of Colour - the colour for June is YELLOW - such a cheerful sunshiney colour

Yellow textiles, stitch and flowers

















Created with fd's Flickr Toys for Mosaic Monday and A Year of Colour flickr group and blog

1. Yellow daisy family 2. Yellow buttons 3. Shibori resist dyed silk 4. Daisy 5. Patchwork of textured fabrics 6. Couching and hand stitches 7. Tie dye on cotton 8. Inside my yellow rose 9. Button, sequins and beads 10. Yellow clover 11. Batik wax resist dyed cotton 12. Couching and hand stitches 13. Daisy family 14. Patchwork of leaf fabrics 15. Daisy 16. Daisy detail 17. Lichen 18. Yellow clover 19. Buttercup 20. Paint on tissue paper 21. Couched threads 22. Wild strawberry 23. Art gallery poster 24. Buttercup 25. Mustard yellow twinkling paints on tissue


A favourite rose from my garden













This yellow rose from my garden has the strongest sweetest scent of all my roses. I love to stick my nose right inside it! It's positioned not far from my front door so it cheers me every time I pass

On my desk - wild flowers
















































I've got a very busy week coming up - I've enrolled for the "Textured Surfaces Workshop" with Carol McFee and Lynda Monk and I'm very excited about starting a new sketchbook of samples

I will also be blogging a new project here


















I hope you all have a very good week and thank you so much for visiting and for all your uplifting comments ♥