I've been all over the cottage looking for green and come up with hardly anything. I don't really do green in my home (except for the garden) and I gave up on houseplants years ago - I killed so many through neglect that it was time to call it a day!
So here are a few of subtle greens and naturals for
"A Year of Colour"
Garden tea lights from my calendar

"My Bracelet" - a framed collage by Angela Diggle

Detail - stones from a bracelet

Enchanted Soul - collaged hanging by Out On A Whim

Seeds and seedheads I collected

Distressed Honesty

I love the natural colours of honesty seeds and pods. This little seed pod is fragile and distressed but I find the textures, shapes and colours interesting

And, finally, I love these seed heads and pods in naturals and greens by artist photographer Andy Small
How do you feel about the colour green?