Something to CROW about

I'm in shock!

left my crow; right Jo's crow













I am very shocked to see that I've had "a letter" printed in Cloth Paper Scissors that I didn't even write!!

Missy K's comment on my last post drew my attention to it, so I had to get my copy of "Cloth Paper Scissors" out and see what she was referring to. I am confused because I haven't sent the magazine a letter about "Christmas Crow Day" you see!! But there it is - on page 14 of the May/June 2009 issue!! The words have been lifted from my blog of 28th January 2009 and posted as a letter in the magazine without any consultation with me!

It took me by surprise today and I've got really mixed feelings about it! Whilst it is a compliment that CPS like our idea of "Christmas Crow Day" and it's nice to be seen in print, I also feel really cross that they didn't ask me first before publishing or even tell me it was there!!