The Cutting & Stitching Edge - Carolyn Saxby
or go to Mr X Stitch to see the work of lots of other talented artists

There is also a link to my textile work:
CAROLYN SAXBY MIXED MEDIA TEXTILE ART
If you visit me there on Saturday I will be posting a tutorial on how I make beads from painted Tyvek and metallic threads

Meanwhile, I took a teensy break from the paperwork to make these little butterflies for this weeks inchy challenge. I made them from painted kitchen paper, with shimmering twinkling paints and more copper metallic dust on little tags that I distressed with ink. I added little snippets of butterfly related text printed on tissue paper

My "inchy" is bottom right


The text came from a book of English idioms
Have a good weekend whatever you are doing and
if you are interested and get a moment pop by my
bead tutorial tomorrow - bye for now