We managed "Gardening Monday" this morning - hubby sorted out the wood shed and I planted two dozen freesia bulbs and had a good tidy up. The blackbirds are slowly returning to the garden again. They always get "the hump"when we go away, but hopefully they will come around and forgive us for neglecting them for a week (lol) - I hope to see a few more of them back in the garden soon

In the background, I have had a necessary, and long overdue, major overhaul of my work space. I was thinking about it while I was away, and realised that the reason I haven't been getting on too well lately and dithering about is because I spend so long hunting for the thing I need that by the time I've found it I've run out of stitching time for that day. I juggle so many other things in the background that my precious stitching time is wasted and it's all my own fault! It will be a couple more days of sorting (yes, it was that bad!) but then I hope to be more organised and productive!

I've been posting a few more textile samples on my other blog and I'm nearing the end of that project. I will post more on there tomorrow and will be showing the finished piece - an embroidered bag - this week