
On my desk I have some angora wool tops (that I got at Exeter Stitch Show back in September), some yarns in olive and mustard and pieces of dried seaweed


I'm sorry that these pics are not all that clear - my camera has been playing up for a while now, the "zoom" has finally decided to go on strike and won't do anything it's told. Hubby is treating me to a new one as a very early birthday pressie as he knows I'm lost without it, so I will try and replace these pictures later. All for now, got to go play ... have a lovely day ...
Oh, one more thing, just to say I am still plodding through my old sketchbooks and posting older work on my "other" blog - Mixed Media Textile Art - I will be posting a new design project next week ...